Waiting for the Weather


It's getting frustrating waiting for a week of calm, almost wind free weather to enable me to get round the IOW without the risk of getting into rough waters. The present long-range forecast gives the possibility of this in late June/early July so I hope this happens. 
      >>>         Video -   Leaving Mudeford, early morning      <<<<

Select 'settings' (gear cog) to 1080p for best quality.   Click 'READ MORE' to see more info.

In the last couple of weeks I have been able to get out to sea quite a few times which has been great. The video shows me leaving Mudeford early one morning, rowing through the Run and cutting across a shallow area straight out to sea. 






 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have completed the Rowing Challenge!!

Rowing at Sea